Friday, February 1, 2013

Another chapter....2013!

Chapter #1:
Sara is now 2 yrs and 9 months plus. She is definitely growing i.e in terms of physical growth and mental growth.

At this current moment she is now between 15-16kg (!) and stands at 95-96cm tall. Indeed, everyone says she is tall for her age.

Mentally, just a few months settling down here in a span of 5 months, she has certainly matured. In her child-like thinking, her logical and witty mind and quick-to-response/ impromptu minds. There were many times when hubby and I get so surprised with her actions, her response and her wittiness that I am not able to put everything in writing. But this is quite a classic which must be put into writing.

Daddy was driving the car a little fast:
S: Daddy, why are you driving like a crazy man? Later the policeman will come and catch you, ya know.
Lol!

Growing too fast, she is now venturing into the phase of "Whys". :D

Leaving you with a little picture of my little Miss, after Sunday school, not too long ago. :)




And.. another chapter of our life is about to be added in! (This explains the long absence from my blog updates)


Presenting to you, Baby! Scan shows at 8weeks into the pregnancy. 2cm long and heartbeat was seen clearly. Sara managed to catch a glimpse of this and of course, it followed with a trail of, "What's this?", Whys", etc...







Me, at almost 9 weeks pregnant. Those are fats from the 1st pregnancy, not bump!
Hehehe. How's the feeling like being pregnant all over again? Contrary to my first pregnancy, I had no forms of severe nausea or vomitting throughout my first trimester till now... Okok. I'm only 11weeks and 2 days pregnant as I blog this post.. But previously, I was having terrible vomitting at week 6 during my 1st pregnancy. It was that bad.

For this time around, besides the tiredness/ lethargicness during the first few weeks (I slept when Sara slept), it's better right now. At least I could stay up from 9pm to 11pm now. Hehehe.

Other than that, tummy now feels bloated after meal. Terrible feeling. Appetite? Quite ok, though some days I can't stand the smell of fish, or anchovies or all those fishy smell. And as usual, I need to eat spicy stuffs just the same as previously to keep down my nausea. I also noticed more headaches this time around. It took me almost 2 weeks to be totally ok to keep off my tea every mornings or once a day habit.

Trying to keep my diet as healthy as possible, and not to overeat like the previous pregnancy. Target to only put on 10kg for this pregnancy. Possible? I suppose so, if I can continue to keep away from sweet stuffs like cakes, ice-cream and DURIANS! (oh no!).

And yes, we've decided to give birth here in the lion city. So the headache continues in search of confinement lady, the logistics, and nanny of course!

Chapter #3:
Our nest. Yes, tentatively, we can only get our keys on 14th March. And only then we can deal more with contractors and all. So far, nothing firm planned on the renovations yet. Sigh. But all the same, am excited to move to our own place.. a place we can call home. And in future, Sara won't have to refer her house to Sara's house in Malacca, but she will also have a house in Spore. Yay!







No comments: