Friday, March 8, 2013

16 weeks and counting!

Yeah, time flies. I'm into my 16th week already.
Skipped my appointment for this month. Just plain lazy to go.
I just hope I am able to feel baby's stronger movements to know that he/she is OK. :P

So far, checking from my own weighing scale, have not put on weight yet. (yay!).
I hope I can maintain till 20weeks... so that I can have more leeway to put on after that.

Back starts to hurt once in a while. Trying not to carry Sara, but at time, just have to do so for a little one. My big baby. :P. The "zng" back pain starts from the hips right to the toe, usually on either side of the legs. Signs of aging I guess. The older you are, the more lethargic and tired I feel. May not be true for some of you.

Other than that, I'm perfectly OK!.




At the moment, we are also busying ourselves with house reno designs, etc.
Headache, but step by step. Can't wait to move in. :)

No comments: