Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Letter to my 3-year-old

Dearest Darling Sara,

You have been such a blessing and joy in our lives. I really thank God that He has given you to us and we pray that as you grow, He grants us wisdom in being your earthly parents.

In many ways, since you were born, you have always been special to us. Docs have commented how strong-willed you were since you were 6 mo and I really thank God that He has seen us through these 3 years to bring you up well.

As much as we tried our very best to do be our best as parents, we hope one day as you grow older, you will understand why Mummy disciplines you in a certain way. So that you won't be a spoilt brat. And because Mummy wants you to be an independant child.

You have grown and matured so much in the recent months. Even that's what Aunty Shirley observed. :)
You sometimes make us feel like smacking you but at the same time, you can be so adorable, the most well-mannered kid I can ask for.

I pray that as you grow, you will grow in love, peace, joy and faith and that you will grow to be a Godly woman of God.

I love you mummy's darling girl. :)



No comments: