Thursday, April 11, 2013

@ week 20 (#2)

Hello all!
Long time no updates... Been busy with the house renoworks and that too, have not updated the other blog.

The last post was more on updates for Sara, in which I'm also kinda busy preparing for a small party in school for her. But the best part is, I can do everything online! Woohoo! Except for the balloons I have to pick-up myself because the delivery cost is much more than the balloons itself. Hehehe.

So here is my 20th week picture:
Slightly bigger.. Tummy grew exponentially after the 18-19th week. Hehe.





Managed to get a video of baby moving inside. It was really so nice to see bb inside. Not much chances during Sara's time. Hehehe. Hello babes! Doc said bb is very active! PTL!


Mummy's weight: 61.9kg (~+1.5kg)
At the time I'm writing now, already 21weeks, I'm at least (+3kg already) - boohoo!

Baby's weight: Not sure... but should be around 360g, 26cm? Didn't measure during the checkup and I forgot all about it. 

I have started wearing a mix of maternity clothes already. Went shopping at H&M Mama ranges and the clothes are super comfy!!

Here's one, for just $24.90!



Very comfy and the pants are super nice and comfy.. and prices are not expensive unlike other maternity clothes range. :)

How do I feel these days? I feel much better now than in the 1st trimester. More energetic, able to do more stuffs, but since tummy is getting bigger, it is quite difficult to bathe Sara these days. And thus, the job has been handed over to Daddy. :)

Daddy has been helping me alot these days. Especially with handling Sara (and her tantrums and disciplining her) and also her well being. :) Not only that, he helps me with the laundry as well, which I am much appreciative. Thanks, darl!

Overall, I just want to thank God over and over again for the good health and stress-free pregnancy (minus the minor discomforts) this time around. It would be so difficult if I have very bad nausea, backaches and what not as some of my friends do, and are complaining about... though some of them are mothers-to-be. :) Maybe that's why they said the 2nd one is always EASIER. hehehe. Praise the Lord!

Baby has been kicking very, very, very actively, since 14 weeks it started off with flutters.. now it's super-kicks. Hehehe. Or sometimes I can feel baby somersaulting. And yes, we are keeping the gender unknown to all (except for close friends) as long as we can. :)

Till now, me signing off, have a great weekend ahead!


No comments: