Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Updates at 16+ weeks

Phew, it's been awhile since I am here.

Just to share on Sam's progress..

Weight:
Birth: 2.635kg
1mo: 3.1kg (+0.5kg)
2mo: 3.9kg (+0.8kg)
3mo: 5.0kg (+1.1kg)

Height:
Birth: 47cm
1mo: 54cm
2mo: 58cm
3mo: 60cm

Sam is still smaller compared to Sara in terms of physical development. But that is probably because Sam is a fully breastfed baby!

Soon, next Monday, he turns 4 months. That means, I have also been in my breastfeeding journey for 4 months! And that was how long I breastfed Sara.
I'm so glad that I'm given this opportunity to do so with Sam, and my initial target will be at 6mo. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

Thank You Lord for a healthy and cheerful baby too! We are so so so blessed.

Sara on the other hand, is assuming her roles as the big sister pretty well.
Though many times she still seeks attention, but overall, she has matured much more and understand things around the house.

And did I say, she just loves her little brother to bits. Must talk and play with him when she wakes up as well as before she goes to bed.

And in everything, she always remembers the brother. I thank God for two wonderful blessings and bundles and bundles of joy in the home.

Also thank God for hubby who has been my pillar of strength in these trying times when I'm so bogged down with work and tiring to care for two kids without additional help.

Thank you Lord. :)

No comments: